External Insulation Professionals
NF PLASTERING is a registered contractor under the SEAI grant scheme and is NSAI approved installer.
- External insulation can reduced your heating bills by 35-40%. It can also reduce your carbon footprint by cutting CO2 emissions by up to 2.5 tonnes per year.
- By insulating externally you are giving the building a new facade with a colour and texture of your choice.
- Weatherproofing the property.
- Improving soundproofing and airtightness.
- Eliminate moulds, mildew and condensation.
- External wall insulation is the most effective way to insulate your home to eliminate all thermal bridging (cold bridging - gaps with no insulation) and achieve a uniform level of insulation through your home.
- By insulating externally there is no disruption to the household or re-decorating the interior of the house as is the case after insulation.
NF PLASTERING is an established plastering and external insulation company, focused on customer satisfaction, and have built up a reputation for high quality work.
- Our pricing is highly competitive and we offer a free and no obligation quote.
- We can give good advise on different plastering methods to suit a buildings needs.
- We always have a good relationship with clients and fellow tradesmen to ensure a project runs smoothly and hassle free.
Contact Noel on 085 847 6169 or visit http://nfplastering.ie/ for more information.