Tips that should be at hand for every housewife!
You will become acquainted with this selection of usefulness. I found some new ones for myself and will use them with pleasure.
1. If the salt is caked from moisture, throw a little rice into it. It will absorb excess moisture
2. To remove stains of vegetables and fruits, rub your hands with raw peeled potatoes. Vinegar also helps.
3. Keep aloe in the kitchen in the pot. This plant is invaluable in cuts and burns.
4. Chilled boiled water will freeze more quickly. This is useful if you need the ice urgently.
5. Apply a cotton swab dipped in vinegar to a fresh bruise, and the bruise will pass faster.
6. Spots from tea or coffee from porcelain are removed by a paste-like mixture of baking soda and lemon juice. Wipe the stains with this mixture, and they will be easily cleaned.